Death of a Sims Creator

Friday, September 9, 2011

Yet again I have had computer problems of epic proportions.
I have already sent my darling little laptop to HP once this summer, so that they could make good on the ridiculously priced warranty I purchased. Of course, when the computer arrived a few days later they had done nothing to the main problem which was the graphics card. Fast forward to today as I am putting the finishing touches on some super cute sims, my graphics card goes critical the computer black screens and starts chirping at me. Personally, I think its a conspiracy by EA games and HP to keep me down. 
Or it could be my fault....perhaps? Nah! 
Needless to say, my computer will be out of commission for now and the one that I am borrowing doesn't have Photoshop or the mf-ing Sims.
But I will still be scouting content for The Sims 2 Finds

Thanks y'all!







6 comments:

{ TacozMonkey } at: September 9, 2011 at 5:43 PM said...

man, i cant believe yet another amazing sims creator is gone :( btw, i would take the pictures for you, but my models and screenshots aren't that good in my opinion lol

{ TxPrincessShan } at: September 10, 2011 at 2:23 AM said...

Hey Tacoz,
Thanks for offering to help with the pictures... I really appreciate it! Btw I have seen your screenshots and I think that you take awesome pics. If you wouldn't mind taking the pics and emailing them to me that would be wonderful! :)
Cheers,
Shannan

{ TacozMonkey } at: September 10, 2011 at 10:40 AM said...

Its no problem at all, in fact they're done and have been emailed to you. I just have to say, that the dresses are just so beautiful! :D

{ Caiza } at: September 19, 2011 at 3:21 PM said...

How sad :/, will you be back in creating for the sims later on?

{ TxPrincessShan } at: September 19, 2011 at 4:20 PM said...

Hey Caiza
Yes I will be back as soon as I get my computer fixed :)

{ LoWiSa } at: October 21, 2011 at 3:16 PM said...

I know how do you feel it happened to me the similar thing few weeks ago. Hope you'll fix your computer soon :)

Post a Comment

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Categories

Translate

Total Pageviews

Coming Soon

Coming Soon

Popular Posts

Link to this Blog

Link to this Blog
Email me if you want to exchange links- TxPrincessShan@aol.com

Other Great Sims 2 Creators

My Blog List

 

© 2012 TxPrincessShan Sims, This site is not endorsed by or affiliated with Electronic Arts, or its licensors. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials copyright Electronic Arts Inc. and its licensors. All Rights Reserved.